Paint beautiful mixed media flowers from imagination
Tired of relying too much on reference pictures?
Discover a fresh, fun approach to painting unique flowers!
Date: July 6 10 am to 5 pm with a lunch break
Forgo reference photos and discover a more organic and joyful way of painting!
I will show you, step by step how to:
- Mount yupo paper on board
- Paint a textured abstract background
- Work in mixed media
- Be able to paint beautiful flowers that are truly unique without being tied to a reference picture
- Learn negative painting techniques
- Add patterns in pen to create a lovely, faux collage effect.
All supplies are included
The workshop is held in my studio : 125 Garden Avenue in North Vancouver