Introduction to block printing on fabric
Make a unique patterned hand printed scarf
Date: October 19 10 am to 4 pm with a lunch break
Join us for a fun creative day of block designing and printing. No experience is required, and we will have all the supplies you will need in the studio. You will be able to keep your carving tool set and will leave with a beautiful hand printed scarf.
We will show you, step by step how to:
- Come up with your own design
- Select colors and composition that will work together
- Carve it on rubber material
- Repeat mosaic-like geometric patterns
- Stamp your design with fabric ink
All the supplies you will need are included but you can also bring fabric or clothing from home you would like to embellish.